SMOK Mag Baby 50W with TFV12 Baby Prince Tank Kit
Warmly welcome a new member of Mag family, Mag Baby, which is a really delicate and exquisite handheld mod,bringing unparalleled real experience to your vaping life.Every mouthful of cloud just hits your picky taste bud and not a single shot misses its target. Comfortable hand feel,excellent texture and perfect flavor make Mag baby more remarkable, delivering unmatched cloud and taste.
It's equipped with the newest TFV12 Baby Prince tank, which has 4.5ml e-liquid capacity and smooth airflow system.
Bullets loaded, come and make every shot tell! , Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
Smok Mag Baby Mod Specifications:
- Threading: 510
- Wattage Range: 1W – 50W
- Temperature Range: 200℉--600℉ (100℃--315℃)
- Voltage Range: 0.5V – 9.0V
- Battery: Built-in 1600mAh battery
- Resistance Range (TC Mode): 0.05 Ohms – 2.0 Ohms
- Resistance Range (Wattage Mode): 0.1 Ohms – 2.5 Ohms
- Height: 2.42 Inches (61.4 mm)
- Width: 1.81 Inches (46 mm)
- Depth: 1.06 Inches (27 mm)
Smok TFV12 Baby Prince Tank Specifications:
- Threading: 510
- E-Juice Capacity: 4.5 ml
- Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Drip Tip Material: Delrin
- Tank Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Available Resistances: 0.25 Ohms, 0.6 Ohms
- Height: 2.11 Inches (53.7 mm)
- Diameter: 1.02 Inches (26 mm)
- 1x Mag Baby Mod
- 1x TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
- 1x V8 Baby-Q2 0.6ohm Dual Coils(Pre-Installed)
- 1x V8 Baby-M2 0.25ohm Dual Coils
- 1x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
NOTE: This product is for advanced users only. Please use with caution. We will not be held responsible for any damage or risk involved in use or modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, or other products.
BATTERY WARNING: We are not responsible for any injury or damage that may occur with improper use or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and other rechargeable batteries. Please ensure that the user has sufficient knowledge in the use and care of rechargeable batteries before using this product. Always charge batteries on clean, fire-proof surfaces. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any batteries or chargers with visible damage. Always store and transport rechargeable batteries in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all batteries and chargers properly according to local laws and mandates.