Aspire Breeze 2 Kit
The ever popular AIO (All In One) device
from Aspire, the Breeze, has been redesigned with an improved filling method.
Introducing the Breeze 2 now with new features and a new pod style system. The
same compact and ergonomic design but a more convenient pod system that holds
2ml of e-juice, or a slightly larger 3ml version. It still has an ergonomic
design and still comfortable to hold. We also retained the great U-tech coil
technology ensuring you a flavorful vape.
- Main Material: Aluminum alloy
- Capacity: 2.0 / 3.0 ml
- Breeze Atomizer: 0.6ohm
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
- Dimensions: 96 x 35 x 19 mm
- Color: Red, Blue, Grey, Black
1. Never blow directly into the mouth piece as this could potentially burn the coil and may cause a fire hazard.
2. Replace the drip tip protective cap when the Breeze is not in use.
Fill the Breeze from the top, pull off the drip tip section, unscrew and remove the chimney unit, you can add your preferred e-juice into the tank. Be aware of the max fill line when filling the Breeze.
- 1x Breeze 2 device
- 1x 0.6 ohm, 1x 1.0 ohm, Coils
- 6x Extra O-Rings
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.