Tesla Nano 60W TC Box Mod
The Tesla Nano 60W TC Box Mod is one of the most compact 60W mods on the market. It utilizes two internal 3600 mAh LiPo batteries. The wattage output ranges from 7-60W with a minimum resistance of 0.1 ohms in wattage mode (.05 ohms in TC mode). This device works great with any of the sub-ohm tanks currently on the market, or your favorite rebuild-able atomizer. A compact form factor device that is available in Black, Stainless Steel, or Blue. Features such as a top style firing button, a bright and readable OLED screen, and on-board USB charging, the Tesla Nano 60W TC Box Mod is perfect for all types of vapers.
A BRAND NEW 60W BOX MOD
Featuring a newly designed firing button located on the top of the mod, the Tesla Nano 60W TC Box Mod is easy and comfortable to use. The natural shape of the mod conforms to the hand. Also, the Tesla Nano 60W TC is one of the best devices for a vaper who is always on the go.
The Tesla Nano 60W TC Box Mod was designed with two goals in mind. Firstly, to create a compact and ergonomic device. Second, to pack as much power as possible into such a small size. This box mod features solid zinc alloy construction with a unique shape that feels comfortable enough to hold all day.
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
All descriptions are based on the manufacture’s own information. We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.